Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Leg Up...

... on the OP week, and on the couch with ice.

Boo. Hiss. It's on days like this that I truly believe my body hates me.

I've racked up 14 APs this week, mainly through 2 nights of volleyball. Last night was the official scrimmage game before the season starts. It was cold, we played well - but I ended up popping my knee again. I did this towards the end of last season, and I thought it thoroughly healed.

Old injuries just never go away, I guess.

So, for now, I've got my knee wrapped in ice; cuddled under the blankets while sipping water, nibbling grapes, and watching Toddlers and Tiaras.

I'm 3.5pts under for the day. I'm not too concerned since I've gobbled through my WPA already. I even had a yummy Panera dinner: You Pick Two® Mediterranean Veggie and New England Clam Chowder.

That's all for now, I hope everyone is having a OP week. Keep updating your blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment