Monday, February 16, 2009

5 steps forward, 3 steps back...

Stay strong, stay focused...

I knew I overate this past week. There were lots of nights noshing on fast food on the way home from the hospital (DBF's grandmother was there), lots of dining out at work (business lunches), and a night out filled with drinking and a drunken binge at McDonalds.

I teared up when I saw the 2.8lb gain. I worked so hard to get into the 250s, and now I jumped back into the 260s.

Boo. Hiss. Lame!

I think I ultimately learned that I can't give up on the momentum program, or the weight sneaks right back up on you! A burger here, some nachos there... a couple of alabama slammers and BOOM!

Oh well, this is a new week. Although I did go over by 6 pts last night, I am entirely OP today. I went walking for 30 minutes with work colleagues during lunch. Last week, management mandated that we have to take a 30 minute lunch. So, we eat at our desks and go for a stroll.

Makes the day go by so much faster.

Hahaha, I've been nodding off while writing this blog! I guess that means I should wrap this up, wash the dishes, and get ready for bed!

Hope everyone is having better weight loss successes! Keep reaching for those dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment