Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back into the Routine

For the time being, I've stopped taking the muscle relaxers. This is day 7, and I'm feeling pretty good!

I've started working out again. UGH. Even just taking a few weeks off makes a world of difference. I was feeling the burn early on, cursing myself for my laziness.

The new blender has practically paid for itself by now! Every morning this week, I have made myself my "Homemade Frappucino" with a tsp of Benefiber. It keeps me full all morning! At night, I've made myself fruit smoothies with Ocean Spray Diet cran-grape. YUMMY!

Overall, this week has been relatively OP. Superbowl Sunday wasn't the normal gorgefest, and I made sure I allocated points for our night at the theater. My co-workers have abandoned the fitness challenge, which makes the tiny room we share difficult when they're bringing in Chick-fil-a and Dunkin' Donuts.

I'm also losing the commraderie with my friends back home. After 5 or so weeks, they've resorted to ridiculous detox programs for weight loss. What happened to getting healthy?

I can't believe Sunday is my 9th weigh-in. Where did the time go? I just have to keep plugging along. I would LOVE to get out of the 260s! OH and I need to buy those shoes!!

Keep reaching for those dreams! We can do this!!

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up! You're doing very well!

    You will find support where you need it, if all else fails - ask for it. People can't say no to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had a great talk with my BFF from home - about my concerns for her detox plan. I think she came around and we're back on the support plan together.

    ReplyDelete