Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gotta stay OP, gotta stay OP...

Sunday: Lunch at Smokey Bones, Dinner was Digornio pizza and mozzarella sticks
Monday: Triple Dipper Dinner at Chili's (buffalo wings, ancho chile wings, spinach artichoke dip) and a 99 cent container of Ben & Jerry's

I am OUT of WPA!! Sadly, its only day 3 of my week. Oopsies.

Today was our annual Mardi Gras potluck at work. I kept it fairly OP - fried chicken drumstick, orzo salad, cornbread casserole, biscuits and king cake.

I wasn't hungry for the rest of the day. At all. I had some dried cranberries and yogurt before volleyball, followed by grapes and water on the way home.

Could it be? Is my body craving food only when it needs it?! Holy carp, what a concept!

I just put a huge pot of "everything but the kitchen sink" chili into the slow cooker. It's got chicken, beans, pepper, yellow onions, green onions, carrots - you name it, its in there. But, it's 4 pts a serving - so we're good.

Need to up the exercise this week to make up for the early week gorging.

Gotta stay OP, gotta stay OP...

Keep reaching for those dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment