Tuesday, December 30, 2008

On a roll now!

Literally, rolling along on my pilates ball. Hahaha.

The last two days have been very successful NSV. I've woken up at 4:45 am to start a 25-40 minute pilates workout. It actually quite soothing to just have the 45 minutes to myself. No stress, no worries. I'm progressing quite well - I'm now able to do some more advanced techniques. I can't wait to go back to class next week and show how far I have come!!

I realized in my goal setting that I didn't set anything for a 5lb loss. I desperately needed a hair cut anyway, so I booked an appointment at a new salon. Oh my goodness. It was the girlie pampering I needed. Neck massage, hair cut and makeup touch up - all inclusive. My hair smells and feels great, I am completely relaxed and I am two points under for the day.

So, til next time, keep reaching for your dreams.

1 comment:

  1. 4:45 am? You are amazing!!! I don't even know what the time of the day looks like. Congrats on the 5 lb loss and I'm so glad you enjoyed your girlie pampering. There's is nothing better than that nor more deserved after all your hard work! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete