Sunday, December 21, 2008

Scale victory!

YAHOO! I've finally stopped dancing around the apartment long enough to type a new entry:

4.4 lbs - not bad for the first week back on the wagon :)

So incredibly exciting! But I know, its normal to lose lots in the first few weeks. But for it being the week before Christmas, and all the goodies that have been around - 4.4 lbs is amazing!!

I also stumbled upon a new gadget that I love! We signed up for a free trial of Netflix, which has a new service that you can download movies to the Xbox 360 console. How cool is that? So now, I practice Pilates while catching up on the Office (my new favorite show). Also, I can test out new workout videos - and I don't have to wait for them to come in the mail. I love it!

I'm excited for today, just a lazy Sunday. Started off my morning with my weekly inspirational booster: Ruby on Style Network. Being able to see someone with similar struggles, and overcoming them is the push I need every week to say "I can do this!"

I'm going to get ready for the day and do some light grocery shopping. I need some more watermelon!!

So, til next time, keep reaching for your dreams.

2 comments:

  1. What a great week of weight loss! You should feel really proud of yourself, loosing during the holidays is difficult. I love working out while catching up on "my shows". I have been re-watching the first season of Gossip Girl and the OC. I can't wait to hear how next week turns out, I know you will have another good loss!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about Gossip Girl (I love me some trashy shows) - but it conflicted with so many other shows on the DVR. Maybe that will pop up soon on the Netflix offerings.

    Thank you for the ongoing support, hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete