Saturday, December 27, 2008

Detoxify!

Merry Christmas, and pass the Pepto!

From Christmas Eve to last night, I've been enjoying the savory and sweet flavors of the season. But after being very OP for the last two weeks, it literally made my sick! I am so incredibly thankful for everyone's hard work to create such decadent dishes, but I am also thankful for a day where I can just eat soup, fruit and other organic items.

WI tomorrow is going to be iffy - I think the three day deviation will set me back a little. In addition to choosing Rock Band 2 over pilates might have something to do with it as well. Oh well.

I just need to remember that this is NOT the end of the world, and this does not make me less of a person. This is a long journey, so its important to keep moving forward.

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL holiday!

So, til next time, keep reaching for your dreams.

2 comments:

  1. I know you probably didn't want to give in to the sweets, but isn't it nice to know that your body could give you a heads up that you're likely to pay attention to? It's proof that your body will guide you to optimum health...keep listening and keep believing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Its weird how in the last few weeks, just thinking about certain foods can either put my stomach at ease (fruits, etc) or make it sour (french fries).

    Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete