Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank Goodness, Its My Thursday...

Its the new TGIF, TGIMT!

These past two days have been wretched for eating correctly. Ever have those days of busting through work at your desk and realize its almost two hour past your normal lunch break?

Ugh, I hate stressful work weeks.

I am, however, doing better about eating my point this week. I've enjoyed an occasional Starbucks drink, some bacon and even chicken parmesan.

Now I just need to find a balance between eating when I am hungry, and eating my points. I've been able to do both really well - but I don't see the results I want.

Ah, the learning processes of life.

I am .2 lbs from my 10lb mark. I really hope this will be the week!! But getting motivated to workout this week is absolutely killer. Its cold outside, its been stressful at work, and I am incredibly sore (still) from my class on Monday. Volleyball was canceled last night due to rain. I as up at 4:30 this morning, and quickly jumped back under the covers.

One day at a time, tomorrow will be better - I can feel it!

Keep reaching for those dreams!!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! If you're stressed, that's the best time to exercise. It totally clears your mind and pumps endorphins to your brain!

    You'll find your motivation despite the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally understand how stress at work makes it that much more difficult to stay OP...but you are so close to your first goal! keep on working hard!

    ReplyDelete