Monday, January 5, 2009

Maxed out on APs

13 APs today - can you believe it?!

Here's how it went down today:

  • 5:15 am - Pilates and weight training (30 min)
  • 7:00 am - Walk to my office, with the ankle weights (15 min)
  • 1:00 pm - Walk around the complex with co-workers (30 min)
  • 4:45 pm - Walk back to my car (15 min)
  • 5:30pm - Personal Trainer class (60 min)
Needless to say, I am a little tired. But I feel faaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous!

We decided, us 5 co-workers, to participate in the 10 week fitness challenge through our company. Its nothing too terribly intense, but more of a weekly focus.

The first week is focused on cardiovascular activity and drinking more water. After being on WW for 3 weeks, this is nothing new to me. However, we did decide on 3 ground rules so far: 1) Bring bagged lunches at least 4 days a week, 2) walk for 30 minutes 3-5 times a week, 3) Support each other in reaching our goals.

I am super excited to have support and structure not only here at home, but among my co-workers. We're planning to celebrate the "graduation" from the 10 week challenge by going to a water park.

Hmm... March 16th...

If I can lose an average of 2 lbs a week, I will drop about 20 lbs. The most I could realistically drop would be 40.

WOW! Can you imagine? 40 lbs?! That's what I'll be dreaming about tonight, probably the best sleep I'll have had in a while :)

So til next time, keep reaching for your dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work. I love that you are fitting in more "active time" .. I need to get moving more like that too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a heart rate monitor? If not, I totally suggest investing in one.

    It will be your best friend when it comes to fitness/APs. A lot of people over/under estimate how many calories they burn doing activities because the WW slider is SOOOO over-exagerated and you don't want to cheat yourself.

    Though it sounds like you're working hard so rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely wicked awesome! That list of activity is staggering and inspiring!! You earned your sleep last night! You sound so excited about the new challenge! Let it keep you motivated and strong because you are accomplishing wonderful things!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!

    Maybe I can work a heart rate monitor into one of my goals :)

    ReplyDelete