Sunday, January 18, 2009

First Set Back

Well, at least this is NO surprise!

I will admit, though, I really did absolutely no damage control yesterday. After noshing on Burger King and two huge bowls of cereal, I consumed 100 calories cakes, grapes, yogurt and chocolate before heading to a steak house for dinner with DBF family.

So, in retrospect, I could have minimized the 1.4 lb gain. Oh well, onto a new day!

Last night, I bought some new workout pants because my current ones have shrunk, lengthwise. I'm excited to test out my new duds today. Except they are BRIGHT blue... oh my.

I also invested in Activia, and dumped those Good Belly shots I was taking. Aside from being just nasty to taste, I truly think they messed up my system. Hopefully, Activia will be better - it definitely tastes better.

To sum up, more exercise this week. Starting now. :)

So til next time, keep reaching for your dreams.

2 comments: