Monday, March 2, 2009

Victory tastes so sweet!

The pub was so yummy!

I had a "Poor Man's Black Velvet" and split the apple pie dessert with DBF. Super cute little place, I can definitely see myself hanging out there on St. Patty's Day!

I miss my Irish Pubs back home :(

Anyway, I just took a muscle relaxer and some pain relievers - way to get the party started on a Monday morning! It is cold out... 35 degrees with wind chill (in Florida!). I have to go walk an area today to check its standards against what our written documentation says. Thankfully, it's mostly inside with minimal stairs. I bought a knee brace yesterday which does wonders keeping my knee from pulling on its tendons. We out some icy hot on it as well last night, which seems to have loosened it up a bit.

I'm a little worried though, I get most of my APs from playing/coaching sand volleyball 2 nights a week. I might have to sit out this week if this doesn't improve.

Oh well. Off to the movies tonight! Seeing "Back to the Future" on the big screen!! YEA!

Have a good day everyone! Thanks for all the support!

1 comment:

  1. I love your mini goals! What a GREAT idea!
    You are doing awesome, you rockstar :)

    ReplyDelete