Friday, March 6, 2009

Pizza Night!

Alright, I'm human... I caved yesterday.

My food list:

  • Fruit smoothie (1/2 cup of frozen strawberries, small banana, 1 cup Ocean Spray diet, 3 packets Splenda Fiber, 1 tsp. Fibersure, ice)
  • 4 oz. Activia Light Peach
  • McDonald's Reduced Fat Ice Cream cone
  • Lean Cuisine Alfredo Pasta with chicken and broccoli
  • 1 slice of store bought cake with icing
  • 4 slices of Domino's Medium Buffalo Chicken Pizza
  • 4 pieces of Domino's cheesy bread
  • 1 container of Domino's garlic dipping sauce
Whoops! I blew through most of the WPA on this one. But it was yummy! Now however, my tummy hurts and I feel really dehydrated. Time to start on that daily water intake.

No exercise again today. Boo. Maybe tomorrow.

So plan for today:

  • Lots of water
  • Minimal drinking tonight (4 rum & diet coke at the most)
  • Walk for 30 minutes at work
YAY!

2 comments:

  1. At least you have your WPA to get you through. I am pretty sure that days like that are why they are there.

    It all sure sounded delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been kind of off this week too:-( i'm still comitted to WW but i've been having little cheats. I guess you have to do that sometimes to stay on track tho. You have to give a little to yourself so as long as you keep it up you are golden!!!

    ReplyDelete