Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh what a night!

Non-Scale Victory: Losing weight allows one to jump higher!

Great volleyball game tonight. I'm not sure if it was the adrenaline or the pilates, but my knee was ready to go tonight. Great passing, fantastic setting (if I do say so myself) and I even got to spike a few. Personal highlight for me was when I was able to jump set, and tip the ball over the net.

YEA! WAHOO!

But let me tell you, it was a close game each set. I think we only won by 3-4 pts. But we won!!

Note to self: I guess I'll have to find a little widget for keeping win-loss record... hmmm

Not doing so well with the APs - walking at work has been practically impossible this week with the sudden downpour of tasks and deadlines. Monday's walking night with DBF was snuffed out. Poor DBF, after working nearly 3 double shifts from Saturday to Monday - he needed to sleep. I don't feel entirely comfortable walking by myself (not in a bad neighborhood - but just to be safe).

So let's review where I'm at:

Monday
  • Pilates (30 min am/pm)
  • Walking (30 min work/45 min home)
Tuesday
  • Walking (30 min work)
  • Volleyball (60 min - game)
Wednesday
  • Walking (30 work)
  • Volleyball (150 min - practice)
Thursday
  • Pilates (30 min am/pm)
  • Walking (30 min work/45 min home)
Friday
  • Walking (30 min work/45 min home)
Saturday
  • Pilates (45 min)
  • Walking (45 min)
Total APs possible: 43
Total APs accrued: 6

Eating has been going well so far - Day 3 of 7, with 27 APs left for the week. I did stop at Wendy's after volleyball, simply because I left work today with 20 pts left over. Oops! I think it was a combination of not having enough time to eat/not packing enough to eat.

That's all I got. Keep reaching for those dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment