Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Still on the injured list...

:: Sigh :: I skipped our game last night, and opted for a heating pad and light stretching. I haven't exercised at all this week, and I am getting bummed out. I feel just "blah," and lifeless.

I did get to hit the sand and run some skill building drills tonight. I played for about an hour more, but I didn't move much. I stood in the middle front and played setter all night. I'm not sure if that actually counts as APs...

So if I can't exercise, then I need to stay OP. One of my dear friends at work left today, so yesterday we had lunch at Fuddruckers. I opted for the kid's cheeseburger meal, sans the cookie. To balance that out, last night we had a yummy dinner of orzo pasta, mixed with Tuna Creations (tomato basil) and grape tomatoes. Today, we had lunch at a local sandwich shop. I had a Hawaiian BBQ sandwich (grilled chicken, roasted ham, pineapple and BBQ sauce) with broccoli cheese soup. For dinner, I heated up a LEAN CUISINE® spa cuisine™ classics Ginger Garlic Stir Fry with Chicken since its just me tonight. At this point in my week (day 4 of 7), I'm left with 20 WPA.

I'm saving my points for a Friday night drink fest. And maybe a dinner beforehand... who knows!

I'll be in bed early tonight, I'd like to get in some yoga/pilates and/or weights before work tomorrow morning.

Have a good one - keep reaching for those dreams!

2 comments:

  1. hey! just wondering how you embedded your skinnyr weight tracker into the top of the blog.. i want to do that! ;)

    thanks!! love your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skinnyr tracker!

    Register at http://www.skinnyr.com. Once you get the code, go to your Blogger layout and select "Add a Gadget." I used Html/Text and pasted the code in.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete