Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just the motivation I need...

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow morning starts a new fitness competition at my place of employment. This fantasy fit league challenges teams to score "fantasy miles" (points) by doing various activities. Points are also scored by walking (pedometer is used to "double dip" for points) and weight loss.

I can't let my team down!

Granted, I should be doing this for me - but I really want to just win. Anyone have that coworker, the one who feels the need to spew irrational advice? Mine feels the need to lecture on exercise and weight loss. However, she skips two meals each day - and walks once a week and gloats about her "results." She is also known to cheat on this fit league for the recognition.

Irritating.

I started this WW week on a good note - only .5 into the WPA, and I am full. The fridge is stocked with salad mix, fruits and veggies. Thank to Publix for having a BOGO sale on Diana's Banana Babies! I might have to nosh on one of those later...

Also looking forward to the season premiere of Ruby tonight on the Style Network!

Can't wait to get back into reading everyone's blog. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment