Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FFL Days 11 - 18

Wow, this has been a CRAZY week.

Thursday:

Car died, and chicken wings dipped into my APs.

Friday:

Sushi party!

Saturday:

Dinner and Pub crawl, but every mixer was diet soda! Followed by a late night IHOP binge. Oopie.

Sunday:

Lazy day at home, no APs gathered. Hot dogs for lunch, followed by fried chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner.

Monday:

FFL Points: 29, 5 more than the previous week! Wahoo!

WI: Didn't happen. Carpooling with DBF threw off my entire morning schedule.

Stayed OP!

Tuesday:

Refused a lunch at Wendy's, and had a light dinner at Panera.

Volleyball night!

Stayed OP!

Wednesday:

Phew! What a week in review! Today was another successful day: smoothie, trail mix, salad and fruit. After work, I hung out at Starbucks for 3 hours until DBF got off work. I had a venti light caramel frappuccino. I am in LOVE with the light drinks!

For dinner, I did splurge a little bit for Taco Bell (mmmm, crunchwrap!). I'm terrified for the FFL score next week, I've barely done anything!

That's all I have for now. Back to homework and finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment