Monday, April 20, 2009

NO MORE!

Well, it's been a nice month of "I'm really trying to lose weight, kinda... I think?"

I always get to this point in the weight loss process. I lose x amount of weight, and I suddenly get too content. A lunch out with coworkers here, an extra helping there.

The one (and only one) difference this time has been that I have maintained the weight loss. Throughout all the stress of this reorganization, the emotional eating hasn't dented the 3 months of work.

So here's the bottom line: It is week 17 and I am 10lbs away from my 10% goal. I've skipped ahead on some of my goals; I purchased a HRM (polar f7) and a pedometer. I'm going back to tracking religiously, and taking charge of my food options. I'm following the 8 GHG (already had water, vitamin and dairy this morning). I'm taking myself off the back burner, and making my health a priority.

I was going back and reading my posts from December to now, and seeing how excited and devoted I was in the beginning reignited that spark. I remember how "detoxifying" my body felt, and how I worked hard to overcome injury to achieve the weight loss.

And I need to blog more - the support from this "ring" has been extremely beneficial, and I need to take advantage of it! I need to hold myself accountable - and I need to get real in writing. I've set up an email-update for the blog, so I can blog in real time. I love gadgets!

So that's it - not more "no tracking" days, no more sneaking, no more cheating, no more sitting on the couch avoiding pilates, no more sitting at my desk during lunch: NO MORE!

Time to get myself ready for work - back to the grind. This week WILL be different ::sips water::

2 comments:

  1. good for you!!! i'm getting back on too... no more excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! believe in yourself..I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete